Friday 1 November 2013

Send Your Photos!

1 Nov 2013  It’s scandalously late this morning (9:38 am, for goodness sakes) and we’ve yet to venture out for our morning constitutional (walk, that is).  Digger is bored, bored, bored, waiting around for someone to do something besides sit on her computer blogging about him. Ok, I’ll keep it brief. 

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:  If any of  you dog lovers/owners out there who would like for me to post your beloved dog’s photo within this blog, please send me a .jpg file via a facebook message or on google+, and I’ll try to put it in at some point. Mick Jagger has already been posted in one of the blogs and I thank his owner, Brenda, for letting me to it. 


I look forward to seeing all your photos.  More Adventures of Digger to come soon.  

No comments: